Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello EV owners!
Anyone knows if its possible to just change the touch screen, (digitizer) of the sat-nav unit in 2018 LEAF, without completely replacing the whole thing ? I can only find this part for older LEAF sat-nav from Clarion but not the latest one.

thanks in advance for any feedback

·
Registered
97 Posts
@leafmylife - maybe this would have been better posted on the 40kW forum as I am assuming this is the variant you are referring to?? If this refers to a 2018 LEAF, and if this is a manufacturing defect, then surely it should be covered under warranty?

·
Registered
694 Posts
Did you load something into the car from the back and push too hard, or did it go faulty? If it went faulty, then it's warranty. If not, I would imagine that the screen and digitizer is a pretty standard jobbie and could be bought on one of the big Chinese websites. The problem is that you would need to strip it all down, remove the old screen and get all the details off it before trying to find the replacement. I think that would require time, a few skills, a lot of patience and some bravery to achieve with no guarantee of success.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts