Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

We have Tekna Models with the 24KW battery and 6.6KW on-board charger.

I have one Universal Silver and one in Gun Metallic 2016 plates.

Priced at an £14,995 each

Here is a simple 3 year PCP quotation for either vehicle;

Customer deposit £1,000
Monthly figure £249 over 36 months
Final Payment £6,674.40 (Only payable if you wanted to keep the vehicle at the end of the term)
Figures are based upon 8,000 miles per year.

Let me know if you want a different mileage or deposit amount and I can work out the figures.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
This just seems like an average deal to me, can't you get the brand new 30k version for a tiny bit more?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Chris, Thanks for the offer but at 250, it is very easy to find 30kw. I am currently ready to get a new leaf but your deal is a bit expensive. Basically you're valuing the car too low at the end of the term. I am currently being offered tekna 30kw, 36 months deal for 20,000 miles per year with 3 months deposit for for £270 from nissan nottingham.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chris, Thanks for the offer but at 250, it is very easy to find 30kw. I am currently ready to get a new leaf but your deal is a bit expensive. Basically you're valuing the car too low at the end of the term. I am currently being offered tekna 30kw, 36 months deal for 20,000 miles per year with 3 months deposit for for £270 from nissan nottingham.
Hello,

This offer is mainly for a cash purchase. The PCP figures are given just in case people needed to borrow the funds.
Would you like me to give you a quotation for a brand new LEAF 30KW so I can beat the offer you already have?

~Chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts