Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

Nissan LEAF 30KW for £199 per month

6K views 32 replies 15 participants last post by  Andy James 
#1 · (Edited)
Nissan Ashford are currently offering the Nissan LEAF Acenta 30KW for only £199 per month.
You just need a £500 deposit. The 30KW LEAF is the longer range model too.
The monthly cost is based upon 6000 miles per year in flat paint over a 3 year period.
This longer range model also has an 8 year warranty on the batteries.
The offer will only last for the first 4 customers so we can hit our target before the end of March

#4 ·
Welcome to the forum.

I think forum members would like more details too if possible. Miles and duration (2 or 3 years) are two factors that immediately spring to mind.

Reactions: fishpond
#15 ·
It's one of the reasons that I never feel that PCP would have worked for me - with the deposit of £500, that's £212 per month for 500 miles - 42.4p per mile.
Buying a good used one where the first owner has suffered the massive depreciation makes the cost per mile significantly cheaper and you still drive around in an almost new car.

#17 ·
I have been asked about a Tekna Model as well today.
I can offer a LEAF 30KW Tekna in Black or Magnetic Red for £246 per month with just a £500 deposit.
Figures are based upon a 3 year PCP doing 10,000 miles per year.

This is another huge saving on a Nissan LEAF

#24 ·
Can I have a quote for 30kW Leaf with 6.6kw charger. 2 years PCP. 12k miles per year. Cheers.

#27 ·
Hi Chris. Sorry - Tekna. Any colour. £500 deposit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.