Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vendor
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

We are now offering the Nissan LEAF 30kWh Acenta from just £249 deposit, and £249 per month (based on 5,000 miles per annum, 3 yr PCP at 3.99% APR). We will also pay for a PodPoint charger to be installed at your house, saving you the usual install fee of £390! So you will be up and running immediately, without having to worry about arranging the home charger.

Example - LEAF 30kWh Acenta, Flame Red (RRP: £29,725)
Discount given: £1,798.90
Govt Grant: £4,500
Car Price: £23,431.10

Customer Deposit: £249.00
Chorley Nissan Deposit Contribution: £5,000.00
Monthly Payment: £249.00 x36
GFV: £10,987.25
APR: 3.99%

Naturally we can amend the quote to suit your mileage, increase the deposit, accept a part exchange etc. We also have equivalent offers available across the whole LEAF range, so Tekna/6.6kW charger etc are also possible. Let me know if you would like to get a quote today.

Kind regards,
Miles

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Miles, thanks. Tbh honest 5000 is too low. I have been offered tekna for under 300 for 20,000 per year. What's your quote for a tekna 30kw with same deposit please? Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Miles, I work for Nissan and have the staff discount. Do you accept this and also what would be the monthly payment for 30kwh, same deposit as above and 12000 miles per annum.

·
Premium Member
2019 Leaf 40
6,561 Posts
Would be interested to know what the Tekna 30kw/h on a similar profile was. Definitely with the faster charger. 5000 miles is probably fine for me. Would 8000 miles be much more for the Tekna compared to 5000?

I'm assuming that is battery owned too.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Would be interested to know what the Tekna 30kw/h on a similar profile was. Definitely with the faster charger. 5000 miles is probably fine for me. Would 8000 miles be much more for the Tekna compared to 5000?

Be a bit careful on your mileage....I thought I was fine with 8000 miles as thats what I did each year for nearly 3 years in my Yaris Hybrid. Unfortunately the LEAF is so cheap to run and such a great car to drive I have done 3000 miles in 3 months since I got it, so should have gone with 12,000 a year. But hey ho its only about £320 a year extra to pay the excess or I may even buy the LEAF 30kWh at the end of the PCP I like it so much. Depends what is on the market at the time.

You may find you do more than you thought with a big grin on your face for most of them.... :)

J

·
Vendor
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Hi,
For 5k miles per year, on a Tekna 30kWh 6.6 Flame Red, with £249 deposit, it would be £309 per month for 36 months. Including the battery (Not a FLEX).
For 8k miles, same car & deposit, the monthly payment goes up to £320.

Thanks,
Miles.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Ok thanks @Miles Roberts . That is quite a bit more than the PCH prices being quotes for the BMW i3 33kwh Rex on the other thread on here for 36 months 12k miles.
My Leaf PCP expires in Dec so still have some time to decide - hopefully the Leaf will be available at much more competitive prices then.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am interested in a Tekna 30kWh with 6.6kw charger - possibly in Bronze or maybe Sonic White. What is the cash price for a car like this, or if less expensive overall, what is the max deposit, the monthly amount, final payment and total payable?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hi all,
Hi Miles

My Zoe PCP will be ending in a few months so I am starting to look around.

I am looking for a 30KW Acenta or Tekna over a 3 year PCP. Dont mind battery bought or battery lease, whatever is cheaper as at the end of 3 years I will be handing the car back. I will then start another PCP

I guess my mileage will be 9-10,000 a year, so say 30,000 over the 3 years.

If the deal is right, I can do the deal anytime from now until January! I do not mind having 2 cars if the deals good

Your deal below sounds interesting.

Would you mind quoting me some options with a low deposit although its total cost over 3 years that is important.

Thanks

We are now offering the Nissan LEAF 30kWh Acenta from just £249 deposit, and £249 per month (based on 5,000 miles per annum, 3 yr PCP at 3.99% APR). We will also pay for a PodPoint charger to be installed at your house, saving you the usual install fee of £390! So you will be up and running immediately, without having to worry about arranging the home charger.

Example - LEAF 30kWh Acenta, Flame Red (RRP: £29,725)
Discount given: £1,798.90
Govt Grant: £4,500
Car Price: £23,431.10

Customer Deposit: £249.00
Chorley Nissan Deposit Contribution: £5,000.00
Monthly Payment: £249.00 x36
GFV: £10,987.25
APR: 3.99%

Naturally we can amend the quote to suit your mileage, increase the deposit, accept a part exchange etc. We also have equivalent offers available across the whole LEAF range, so Tekna/6.6kW charger etc are also possible. Let me know if you would like to get a quote today.

Kind regards,
Miles

1 - 20 of 23 Posts