Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Leaf will become available to buy from Saturday 20th April until Monday 29th April after which it will be part exchanged.

Nissan Leaf Accenta 30kwh.
6.6kwh onboard charger.
2016 (66)
25k miles
Arctic White (not red, Yay! ;) ) in Superb condition
Located near Exeter, Devon
£13,800

We bought it from new and always look after our cars so it's in excellent condition throughout.
The car has never put a foot wrong. No faults, no issues. It makes it had to know what to say. It just works, every time. Should anything need to be done its still under Nissan warranty for another year.

All the usual great Accenta spec. If you're not sure what that entails then let me know and I'll see if there's a link to some details. Basically the Accenta spec has all the pieces that you do need (cruise, climate control, fantastic reversing camera, folding mirrors, pre-heating etc) without the faff and expense of the things you don't need (baffling 360 cameras, bum heater etc). It comes with both the standard charging cables (Type2 and 13amp) still in their carry cases.

The service this month (on the 5th) stated that battery condition is fine, no problems. I can send the link to the service video if required.
Battery has all bars etc, but then that's what you'd expect with just 25k miles. This has been our second Leaf (had a 24kwh before) so we know how to drive EV's and park the car without the battery being really full/empty. Battery is owned not leased.
Tyres still have plenty of wear left (4-6mm).

The car is located in Exmouth, Devon, just a couple of minutes from J30 of the M5. Viewings will be possible from Easter Saturday (20th) once we're back from holidays in darkest Cornwall. From the 20th we can be pretty flexible around viewings as it's usually at home most days and evenings.
If it's unsold by the 29th then it'll also be in Telford on the 30th when it goes in for part ex :)

I had a look on ebay and Autotrader and havent seen another 30kwh with only 25k miles in the south of the UK for less so this is a great deal for Speak EV-ers.

cheers, Paul

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi there. It sounds just like what we're looking for. I'm a long way from you, in Sheffield but am happy to travel down. I guess I'd want to make sure you haven't sold it to someone else?

Thanks,

Jon

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi there. It sounds just like what we're looking for. I'm a long way from you, in Sheffield but am happy to travel down. I guess I'd want to make sure you haven't sold it to someone else?

Thanks,

Jon
We're back from hols so I can focus on this again now :)
I'll pm you to see if we can make something work.
Cheers Paul

1 - 4 of 4 Posts