Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately my Leaf Acenta must make way for an ICE as I now have work that requires longer driving and to remote areas.

It's a fully paid for car and no battery lease, Gen2 UK built Acenta model with some upgrades. Pearlescent White (+£525), Cold Pack (+£300), Solar Spoiler (+£260) and Protection Pack (+£150). Only 7220 miles and it's first service completed.

Yours for £13,995 or best offer.

It's on Gumtree here http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/nissan-leaf-acenta-2013-gen2-uk-built-updated-model-with-options-car-and-battery-fully-paid-for/1073708149#photo-content

Many Thanks
Colin

·
Super Moderator
6,343 Posts
Unfortunately my Leaf Acenta must make way for an ICE as I now have work that requires longer driving and to remote areas.

It's a fully paid for car and no battery lease, Gen2 UK built Acenta model with some upgrades. Pearlescent White (+£525), Cold Pack (+£300), Solar Spoiler (+£260) and Protection Pack (+£150). Only 7220 miles and it's first service completed.

Yours for £13,995 or best offer.

It's on Gumtree here http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/nissan-leaf-acenta-2013-gen2-uk-built-updated-model-with-options-car-and-battery-fully-paid-for/1073708149#photo-content

Many Thanks
Colin

Get a EREV:)

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Get a EREV:)
You mean like the Chevrolet Volt or Vauxhall Ampera that are now to be fully discontinued in Europe..... No thanks.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking at the latest Leaf options, the Solar spoiler is now £300 and the Cold Pack is no longer an option and is only supplied with the Tekna as standard.

·
Super Moderator
6,343 Posts
You mean like the Chevrolet Volt or Vauxhall Ampera that are now to be fully discontinued in Europe..... No thanks.
You would rather drive an ICE than a car from Vauxhall with a life time warrant?:confused:
There are other brands out there, infact if I was starting out today the Outlander would be my first test drive.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You would rather drive an ICE than a car from Vauxhall with a life time warrant?:confused:
No rapid charge port and the life time warranty small print...... "The warranty is valid for the first registered owner of the vehicle who bought the vehicle at a Vauxhall Authorised Retailer." So you would have to buy brand new to be eligible and I'm not in a position to do so.

·
Super Moderator
6,343 Posts
No rapid charge port and the life time warranty small print...... "The warranty is valid for the first registered owner of the vehicle who bought the vehicle at a Vauxhall Authorised Retailer." So you would have to buy brand new to be eligible and I'm not in a position to do so.
I don't know your finances so please don't take this the wrong way. If your car is worth £14k you could pick up a Volt today with under 11000 miles from a Chevrolet main dealer with the remainder of the full 8 year warranty and 100000 on the battery for under £17k. Its Cambridge Chevrolet and they are very good, the amount of money you would save over running an ICE would more than pay for the car price difference and you would still have the EV smile:)

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now sold locally to a happy private North East buyer at a sensible £13,500 :)

Reactions: Paul
1 - 9 of 9 Posts