Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Cheapest Leaf Deals
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nissan Leaf Acenta 24kW Only £185 deposit & £185 a month!!
In flame red (other colours available at extra cost).
Based on 6,000 miles per year

Deposit of £185
24 months at £185

RRP - £28,635
Discount - £2800
Government grant - £4,500

Deposit - £185
£5,500 finance deposit contribution

24 x £185

Options at the end -

1. Return the car to the manufacturer
Hand the car back to the company and you should have nothing to pay.
2. Buy the car
Say you’ve fallen in love with your car, instead you can make the optional final payment (also known as the Guaranteed future value.
3. Trade in the car for a new one

Any equity left in the car (where the value of the car exceeds the Guaranteed Future Value agreed at the beginning of the contract) is yours to put towards the deposit on a new finance scheme.

Please contact me for a personal quote.

Thanks
Steve
EV [email protected]

·
Cheapest Leaf Deals
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I put all of our fantastic offers online, sometimes people are on tight budgets or maybe don't like leather.
I give them my best deals and let them choose what is right for them.
Thanks
Steve

·
Super Moderator
12,128 Posts
So why would anyone go for the Acenta and not the Tekna if its as near as makes no difference the same monthly payment
If Nissan offered it, we would prefer a Tekna with faux leather or fabric seats.

The upcoming Black Edition is close to this. If that one had been available on the current offer, I think we would have done that over a Tekna.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Still dont understand why someone wouldnt just throw a seat cover on if they didnt like leather? or for so little difference per month go without rear view camera, heated steering wheel, heated front and rear seats, heated mirrors, smarter looking wheels? Im not a big fan of the Leather seats either but I can live with them for all the other benefits, the reversing camera is the killer feature for me, id be lost without that.

If 15 quid a month is really going to break the bank then I would seriously consider whether I should be paying £200 per month for a car o_O

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
The other thing that annoys me about Nissans pricing structure is that there is 15 quid a month difference here between an Acenta and a Tekna which is bonkers (jn a good way you might say) and then Nissan want an extra £75 per month for a 6.6kw charger in the Tekna? (in a bad way) its just totally bonkers.:cautious:

·
Super Moderator
12,128 Posts
Still dont understand why someone wouldnt just throw a seat cover on if they didnt like leather?
There are people who do not want to buy animal products for environmental, ethical or religious reasons.

The pricing structure shows that there is little relationship between cost and price. MSRP is nearly meaningless.

·
Super Moderator
12,128 Posts

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
This is nothing to do with options its to do with price, there is a shed load more gear inside the Tekna (just go and check the parts list on-line) so Nissan are marking up the price on the Acenta this is what pisses me off, there is $300 price difference between the 3.3 and 6.6 chargers and Nissan want to charge you $2,250 over 2 years extra to have it?? the part brand new to the man in the street only costs $1,000, it would be cheaper to buy it, fit it for the 2 years, take it out and sell it after the lease has expired.

·
Cheapest Leaf Deals
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Morning :)
Tekna stock getting low.
Acenta model available, grab this amazing deal only available til end of March.
Thanks
Steve :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts