Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

My name is Robert and I am a student at Staffordshire University in the UK. I am in my second year of the Advertising and Brand Management course, currently I am gathering customer insight research on EV owners to help me write a creative advertising brief for the 2018 Leaf.

It would be a great help if you could take a few minutes out of your day to fill in a short survey I have put together: EV Customer Demographic Research Survey

Thank You!

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
... I am a student at Staffordshire University in the UK....It would be a great help if you could take a few minutes out of your day to fill in a short survey I have put together: EV Customer Demographic Research Survey...
If you are a student there, why are you using surveymonkey and not the in-house survey system?

"Qualtrics is a web-based survey software tool available for use by all Staffordshire University staff and students. Qualtrics can be used to conduct publicly-available surveys, or to give specific users access to a survey. "

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you are a student there, why are you using surveymonkey and not the in-house survey system?

"Qualtrics is a web-based survey software tool available for use by all Staffordshire University staff and students. Qualtrics can be used to conduct publicly-available surveys, or to give specific users access to a survey. "
I didn't know we had access to that, my tutor told me to use surveymonkey to do this with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts