Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just spotter this on hotukdeals.com

Just been into my local Nissan branch (Wakefield) to test drive the Leaf Teckna and see if they would price match a deal that another HOT UKer has got - they've beaten it by so much! What I have got is the following:

Nissan Leaf Teckna
Non metallic
PCP lease over 2 years
8000 miles
1 year insurance
2 years servicing
2 years GAP insurance
2 years SMART insurance (repairs 30cm long, 3mm deep scratches on all panels for a £10 call out fee)
Scotchguarded fabrics
Free home charging point plus rapid charge
£199 deposit, then £198 a month for 2 years.

This is the top spec model with leather interior, extra mileage capacity, DAB, sat nav, Bluetooth, 360 degree parking cameras etc

Due for delivery 24.03.2017

Nissan Leaf Teckna £198pm 2yrs, £199 deposit, inc. insurance, servicing, Gap ins ++!!

·
Registered
920 Posts
Hello

when you say rapid charge do you mean the car has the 6.6kw charge?

Thanks
More like upgrade to 32kw home charger.. even without that it is pretty awesome although all the extras are probably not very desirable if u had to pay for them!!!

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
26,258 Posts
Well done. I can imagine it, and there should be more of it.

Did the line '20 sheckles. My last word. I won't offer a sheckle more or strike me dead' come up?

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
That is a good deal. The cost of gap insurance, servicing and one year's insurance would be at least £25 a month when divided over 24 months.

·
Play by the king and love is all I bring
1,718 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just spotter this on hotukdeals.com

Just been into my local Nissan branch (Wakefield) to test drive the Leaf Teckna and see if they would price match a deal that another HOT UKer has got - they've beaten it by so much! What I have got is the following:

Nissan Leaf Teckna
Non metallic
PCP lease over 2 years
8000 miles
1 year insurance
2 years servicing
2 years GAP insurance
2 years SMART insurance (repairs 30cm long, 3mm deep scratches on all panels for a £10 call out fee)
Scotchguarded fabrics
Free home charging point plus rapid charge
£199 deposit, then £198 a month for 2 years.

This is the top spec model with leather interior, extra mileage capacity, DAB, sat nav, Bluetooth, 360 degree parking cameras etc

Due for delivery 24.03.2017

Nissan Leaf Teckna £198pm 2yrs, £199 deposit, inc. insurance, servicing, Gap ins ++!!
To be honest I think he is mistaken,or the salesman is bulling him up, the free insurance and service offer is with 0% pcp which involves a hefty deposit up front,
The £199 +24x199 is 5.9%apr unless of course one of the dealers on here knows different, or it's an old stock 24 kW

·
Vendor
1,155 Posts
I'd be very surprised if this deal was true - I know how much we were losing on the deal we ran, and I'd be shocked if this dealer was actually offering this (unless it was the one last sale they needed to guarantee they hit their target).

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
The deal IS real. They are trying to meet demand, said they have never seen anything like it. People paying deposits over the phone, walking in with cash etc. etc. they are having to order more in from Nissan and will know today how many more they can get. If you want one of these phone TODAY as they are already saying Nissan might not have enough cars available.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi which salesman did you deal with I enquired yesterday gave me a price would confirm extras today they rung today and said the extras insurancecrtc was unavailable it was a one off ?

The deal IS real. They are trying to meet demand, said they have never seen anything like it. People paying deposits over the phone, walking in with cash etc. etc. they are having to order more in from Nissan and will know today how many more they can get. If you want one of these phone TODAY as they are already saying Nissan might not have enough cars available.
ch

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I'm waiting for a call back to see if we got one or not. People over at hotdeals have managed to confirm they have got one so fingers crossed.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I agree with Miles, I would be shocked if the dealer is offering this.

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
26,258 Posts
I agree with Miles, I would be shocked if the dealer is offering this.
hmmm.. not sure how I view that.

A dealer shocked that a consumer is getting an amazing deal!

:cool:

·
Registered
52 Posts
hmmm.. not sure how I view that.

A dealer shocked that a consumer is getting an amazing deal!

:cool:
The website says Acenta!!!!!

I will try and buy one tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts