Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm wondering if anyone can tell me please, if I can play music from an iPhone (using Spotify) through the Bluetooth in the Nissan Leaf Teckna?

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Yes you can, but you have to connect via Bluetooth then start Spotify manually from the phone. I think you can use the steering wheel controls to skip forward and backward through the music and change volume, but you won’t be able to change playlists or do anything more advanced without using the phone screen.
Obviously if you’re driving you shouldn’t touch the phone (even if it’s in a cradle). You should be safely parked before touching the phone.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes you can, but you have to connect via Bluetooth then start Spotify manually from the phone. I think you can use the steering wheel controls to skip forward and backward through the music and change volume, but you won’t be able to change playlists or do anything more advanced without using the phone screen.
Obviously if you’re driving you shouldn’t touch the phone (even if it’s in a cradle). You should be safely parked before touching the phone.
Thanks for your help, that's great :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts