Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I can only unlock the charging hatch pressing the button on my car key, but the button inside does not do anything. I have only had the car for 3 days, and the first day I could use the button inside the car to open it. Are there some settings I may have done, that prevents it from working or is it straight up defect? Does any1 know?

·
Registered
Kona Premium Se - 64k , 2020 model.
349 Posts
On the right panel under your steering wheel (RH drive) there's a button to enable auto-release of the charger door after charging. Set this so the door is automatically open to begin with until you get used to the car. Also make sure you press the charging hatch in the correct spot.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
On the right panel under your steering wheel (RH drive) there's a button to enable auto-release of the charger door after charging. Set this so the door is automatically open to begin with until you get used to the car. Also make sure you press the charging hatch in the correct spot.

Thats for auto locking of the cable into the charge port is it not and not for the charge flap?

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
The one on your left unlocks the hatch, third from the left is the automatic cable lock.

·
Registered
Nissan Leaf 30kwh 2016 66 Plate
1 Posts
Hi

I can only unlock the charging hatch pressing the button on my car key, but the button inside does not do anything. I have only had the car for 3 days, and the first day I could use the button inside the car to open it. Are there some settings I may have done, that prevents it from working or is it straight up defect? Does any1 know?
I bought a Nissan Leaf 30kwh about a month ago. I think you need to make sure the car is switched off before pressing the button?

Best wishes
Gareth

1 - 5 of 5 Posts