Will upload more pictures soon.

Located in Staffordshire
ST16 1pr
Any questions give ma a call on 07588586364

Attachments

·
Registered
257 Posts
My first EV was a 2015 24kwh Nissan Leaf Visia +, I loved every minute of it. Great car. We travelled all over the country in it. The matt surround is much better than the scratchy piano black on the other Leafs. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
2011 Leaf with Muxsan 17.6kWh battery, curt tow hitch fitted for bikes or buzz rack P10
272 Posts
I actually really like the Visia radio a huge selling point here is that you can rip it out put and up to date android head unit in and have proper decent maps and phone integration without loosing buttons. plus dials are way better for the heating controls than the higher spec. Alas I already have two leafs and honestly in lock down, one would be enough.

·
Registered
ONTO/Evezy £50 Code: CADA7
1,246 Posts
Always worth confirming that a Visia has the Chademo socket? (A tiny number do not rapid charge)
To my knowledge Visia doesn't have Chademo as standard. But Visia+ (the one in this thread) does. The only things you are missing with this trim level is the 'upgraded' head unit, carwings, and the heat pump system. The plus still gives you the reversing camera and rapid charge support.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had someone viewing the car yesterday. Took then for a drive. They absolutely loved the car. stopped at Stafford service and had free top up (both ecotricity free vend)
They couldn't believe it. They will be possibly buying the car today.😀

1 - 9 of 9 Posts