1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nissan Event | Nissan

Sounds really good!
I Think its only off the 24kw version though :(
And don't imagine it will be off Tekna spec...

I'm sorely tempted to drop off my old dino-burner and just shoe-horn the bugger into my slightly too short garage, but I keep getting drawn to the brake failure thread and Nissan's seeming lack of interest...

But a possible PCP of under £100 a month.... :eek::D

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Maybe the dealers have so much ex-lease stock hanging around at a high price that Nissan are desperate for the space and need to shift the old stock before the new ones come out and further reduce the value of the older ones.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Hmmm interesting; only valid until 30th September 2017 and seems you need to take out finance to qualify: *Used Leaf Switch offer: Up to £2,000 total finance deposit contribution on used LEAF includes existing £1000 contribution offer which is available without a trade in, and is provided by Nissan Finance. Offer applies to used Leaf vehicles first registered before 1 March 2016. Terms and exclusions apply.

I got £1k off list price for a 2nd hand Tekna so may be valid for all levels of trim (it is after all available towards other models too and not just the Leaf).

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I wonder if they would take an expiring ride on mower.....

The previous proper HMG scheme rather than these fake, strings attached, dealer schemes meant you had to have a valid MOT but not much else.

Sadly the previous scheme also led to some genuinely valuable classic cars being scrapped as well.

Gallery: 20 sad scrappage scheme victims
Tragic end of the road for THOUSANDS of classic cars

As a former classic car owner and restorer that was a bad time.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bought my 2004 Bora Highline for £1600 three years back. Hearing it's worth 2k trade in and an additional 1k nissan contribution is great! :LOL:

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I think the true value of the discount (about £1.50) includes the £1k and the £2k and any other k you fancy including.
Why they prat about with these silly schemes beats me, just knock the money off the car period.

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
23,957 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
A used Leaf registered before March 2016 so that'd be a gen 2?

Says up to 2k though...
And that includes the contribution so in truth, up to 1k.
Doesn't say just for diesels either, and my car is worth about £300 so it'd be interestinggg...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Reason for posting was because Nissan's is also off USED leafs...
I agree that new vehicle RRPs are just plucked from the air dependant on what grants are available (for them to inflate prices)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts