Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Thursday 28th May Nissan servers are down again in the UK. Unable even to login to the Nissan You+ garage-server errors out with 504 gateway error.

Not really good enough in my humble opinion.

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
All working here. No difference in the way it works - you still have to do a page reload to get the route planner, so nothing's changed. People have been complaining that the Nissan EV app wasn't working earlier, but is now, so maybe the two things are connected.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it's back up now. I wonder for how long??????

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
I couldn't get the NissanConnect EV App on my Android phone to work this morning. It tried to load, but then asked if I wanted to open it with one of the internet browsers. Saying yes or no to that didn't work.

I remembered that Android had done an update recently, and I hadn't run NissanConnect since then. I thought that may have been a factor in the problems, so I uninstalled the app and then re-installed it. Still no joy, and now I would've lost the log in details, which I didn't have with me.

It's working now.

Turns out it doesn't like Developer Mode switched on. I had forgotten I'd switched it on for another app, which needs it. Other apps don't seem to mind.

Now I have to mess about switching Developer Mode on and off, if I want to use the Nissan app. Great app, isn't it.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@TVEV Thanks for the tip about the developer mode, that never occurred to me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts