Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I took my Leaf in for the first service last week, noticed a number of dealer (Greenhous) Leafs outside. Was told by the man on Service Reception that Greenhous now use the Leafs as their courtesy cars.

Interestingly, he said he had borrowed one overnight, which turned him from a sceptic to a convert. Reinforcing what others on this forum have said - getting people behind the wheel is key to people then considering buying.

And the courtesy cars now will hopefully get more people locally interested.....

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
That's a priority with my new job, it's to get as many people to test drive the LEAF for 24 hours or longer if needed.

Reactions: Steve Thayne

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Ive said this for a while. Nissan needs to get bums in the seats! Once they realise EVs are now within reach for normal families. Park them up at supermarkets, give people a quick 10 mins spin, if their seriously interested then have it for 24/48 hours.

I was at a wedding last night. The conversation turned to my electric car (as my mate had been telling everyone about it earlier on in the day, he was serriously impressed after I took us to Bristol) people were asking the usual questions but the majority of them didn't even realise electric cars existed. If they did they thought they were expensive and out of the reach for the average Joe.

Nissan needs to do something about this view of EVs!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts