Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

141 - 153 of 153 Posts

·
Vendor
1,630 Posts
My understanding is that we probably wont see AEBS until July deliveries, I also believe it will be standard on GT Line and an option on Iconic - don't quote me on that though as not 100% confirmed yet. One thing that is confirmed is that there is a price rise coming on Zoe for orders form the 1st April, I suspect this price rise (£825 on a GT Line with CCS) will coincide with AEBS being added!

·
Premium Member
2019 Leaf 40
6,398 Posts
So with the £500 reduction in the grant that's another £1325 on the cost. ( assuming my rubbish maths is right)

·
Vendor
1,630 Posts
Yup - unless you want to place an order before midnight!

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
And this is still good value vs a battery lease option?

its pushing people away from EVs

the number of people I hear saying “would love one but they are just too expensive” is unbelievable

and the Zoe is not an attractive car - look at the 208!! Wow!!!

JJ

·
Vendor
1,630 Posts
and the Zoe is not an attractive car - look at the 208!! Wow!!!
From the outside the e208 looks stunning but I prefer the dash of the ZE50, never been a fan of the Peugeot switch gear

·
Registered
172 Posts
From the outside the e208 looks stunning but I prefer the dash of the ZE50, never been a fan of the Peugeot switch gear
Plus the Zoe’s bigger inside and appears probably closer to its official range than the 208. Vastly improved over the old Zoe too. We’d never have touched the old one. Quality of the cabin sold it to the Mrs.

·
Vendor
1,630 Posts
Also not helped that when I sit in any Peugeot the steering wheel blocks half the instrument panel - bloody stupid design

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
Also not helped that when I sit in any Peugeot the steering wheel blocks half the instrument panel - bloody stupid design
Knowing how tall you are I think we can say that applies to small drivers too, I am 5'3" (and a bit) and I tried adjusting the wheel up to see through the steering wheel and down to see over it also adjusted seat height, only way I could fully see the displays was seat too high and steering wheel nearly on my lap, the sales guy said that's by design for a relaxed drive on long journeys ? I'd get the airbag right in the guts with that set up if it deployed :censored:

·
Registered
302 Posts
This how the front bumper looks if your car was not optioned with the front facing radar:

According to the German specification (as of Jan 2020 production):
  • lower trim - not possible to fit
  • mid-level trim - 300 eur optional
  • top trim - standard
So mine goes in service next week to check whether it should actually be fitted with a radar (the slot is there, no radar inside), since production date is December and there are no printed materials to check from when I ordered it (Oct 2019).

141 - 153 of 153 Posts