Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

No, I haven't forgotten you BMW i owners and fans...

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Paul 
#1 ·
Just been (very quickly) pulled up by an i3 owner who pointed out that in the email I just sent I neglected to mention i3 owners among the list of folks on here.

My mistake, sorry.

I also didn't mention Twizzy or others too, but as I've been called out on the i3 front, thanks to ALL BMW i3 owners and enthusiasts too!

:D

#5 ·
Some did come from my first effort from a few years back, and some from Paul C's forum, but the majority are new members since Speak EV was Speak EV.

I am really excited to see it growing because I felt like a bit of a freak when suggesting the idea to people I know!

I actually started a separate BMW i forum, but then changed my mind quickly because I want to focus energy in one place. I think it can work, and we can all play nice, and we all have a lot in common as different types of EV owners and drivers. We all share the same roads, charging technology and we all rely on batteries to keep us going!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.