Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to use carnet features on the eGolf. I've set it up and I can get the information on the app but not ant of the "Guide and Inform" stuff. In the settings it shows as activated but not connected.

If I am in WiFi range or use my hotspot is usually works. But in the go just says there's no WiFi connection.

Am I doing something wrong? Does these features not work through the in-built SIM?

·
Registered
6 Posts
You're so worried about it. I don't think the Internet connection is worth it. It's not worth your time. I connected the Internet to my car five years ago, and this is what will tell you if the Wi-Fi has stopped working, it's time to change it. And if the Internet is bad and slow, you need to change your provider. I have already changed many of them, many of them were not satisfied with the price, but at the moment I decided to use usave. This supplier is the best of all at a low price. So think about what I said. I hope this was helpful.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm trying to use carnet features on the eGolf. I've set it up and I can get the information on the app but not ant of the "Guide and Inform" stuff. In the settings it shows as activated but not connected.

If I am in WiFi range or use my hotspot is usually works. But in the go just says there's no WiFi connection.

Am I doing something wrong? Does these features not work through the in-built SIM?
I have to be honest here. I gave carnet a try and found it to be incredibly cumbersome and pointless. I have a used vehicle (that I love, by the way) and VW wanted 17 dollars a month to enable carnet. Couldn't even come close to justifying the expense

1 - 4 of 4 Posts