Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

After speaking to a few different home charger people some saying I can, some saying I can't claim the OZEV grant - due to me having claimed the OLEV grant on a previously leased vehicle (returned last year) on our old property.

Long story short, I am now looking to see how much it will cost to get a 2nd hand fully working untethered 7kW EVSE unit and getting an electrician to wire up etc.

In hindsight maybe I shouldn't have sold my tethered type 2 unit although I now have a 2018 Kia Soul (type 1).

Is anyone selling one please?

·
Registered
Tesla M3 SR+ In a whiter shade of pale
319 Posts
Hi,

After speaking to a few different home charger people some saying I can, some saying I can't claim the OZEV grant - due to me having claimed the OLEV grant on a previously leased vehicle (returned last year) on our old property.

Long story short, I am now looking to see how much it will cost to get a 2nd hand fully working untethered 7kW EVSE unit and getting an electrician to wire up etc.

In hindsight maybe I shouldn't have sold my tethered type 2 unit although I now have a 2018 Kia Soul (type 1).

Hi,

I am expecting to have an untethered 32 amp Rolec (working fine with no known problems) before the end of the month. Haven't set price yet, if interested please PM me.

·
Registered
Hyundai Ioniq Electric Premium SE 2018 Black
127 Posts
If I can't get home charging done because I'm on a looped supply and one of my neighbours have recently built a new tarmac driveway, then I'll sell my 7kW Chargemaster untethered unit that I had from a previous property. Survey being done on the 19th, will find out by then which neighbour I'm looped with!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you @Somex and @MDave . I am waiting for a couple of electricians to come quote for work (most I asked seems really busy!) - to run cables and install charger.
Will be in touch in due course.
Thank you once again.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi all.
After asking around a couple of places said I can (and I am holding them to it) get the OZEV grant for a syncEV install.
So I would not be needing charger any longer. In fact u might have a garage mini consumer unit for sale (removed from previous house) for sale on the back of this.

Many thanks for the offers.
All the best.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Grant eligibility
Customer requirements
A customer will qualify if they have a qualifying vehicle and property as detailed below.
A customer is not permitted to claim for a grant if they have previously claimed against the scheme (or its predecessor, the Domestic Recharge Scheme) unless they own 2 eligible electric vehicles concurrently in which case a second chargepoint grant can be claimed. This includes if they:
  • have previously claimed against the Domestic Recharge Scheme
  • move property
  • purchase a new chargepoint, even if it is for a new car that is not compatible with the old one
  • update an old chargepoint to a new one
  • want to claim against the cost of moving an existing chargepoint to a new property
If a customer is moving to a new house with an old chargepoint and they wish to replace it, they would be eligible for the grant (providing that customer has not previously claimed against the scheme and all other requirements are met).
OZEV cannot provide bespoke advice on eligibility. Customers should consult with an approved EVHS installer regarding their individual circumstances and if they qualify.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I am expecting to have an untethered 32 amp Rolec (working fine with no known problems) before the end of the month. Haven't set price yet, if interested please PM me.
Hi, I've just bought an EV and I'm looking for a 7kw tethered charger. Is yours for sale?

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I have an untethered 7kW Chargemaster available for sale. It’s in black rather than white (we paid extra for this so it was more discreet). Has a key lock to prevent unauthorised charging. PM me if you’re interested.

EDIT - NOW SOLD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts