Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just swapped my 2018 Leaf Acenta for a 69 plate Acenta following a good offer from the dealer.

Good to see they've upgraded the operating system so that the screen and menus are smoother/in higher def.

Outside of that, the only thing I seem to see that has changed is that there are no longer front/rear parking sensors.

That's a blow as I'd got used to using them. I'm sure I'll survive without, but it seems like a bit of a harsh move to take them off this model.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Yeah I thought it was only standard on Tekna spec. Good news is it's easy to have them retrofitted and for less than the dealer wants.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
For the record as these details get lost over time. The 2019 range features as standard

Acenta:
  • Nissan Safety Shield including Lane Departure Warning, Intelligent Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Recognition, Intelligent Lane Intervention, Intelligent Cruise Control, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, High-Beam Assist**
  • NissanConnect Services 8" Touchscreen Navigation and Entertainment System, Rear View Camera, Active Charging, Eco-Routing, Driving Range, Preset Air Conditioning, Nearby Charging Stations*
  • Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto® Smartphone App Integration*
  • 16" Alloy Wheels
  • 6.6 kW On-Board Charger and 50kW ChaDeMo Rapid Charge Port^
N-Connecta:
  • In Addition to Acenta:
  • Intelligent Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection and Front and Rear Parking Sensors**
  • Part Synthetic Leather/Part Cloth Trim***
  • Heat Pack, including Heated Seats and Heated Steering Wheel
  • 17" Alloy Wheels
  • Privacy Glass
Tekna:
  • In Addition to N-Connecta:
  • ProPILOT Advanced Driver Assistance System*^
  • BOSE Premium Audio System with 7 Speakers
  • Part Leather Seats with Ultrasuede® trim***
  • Full LED Headlights with Auto Levelling and LED Foglights
  • Electronic Parking Brake
e+ Tekna
  • In Addition to Tekna:
  • 239 miles of range^*
  • 217PS and 340Nm of torque
  • 0.62mph acceleration time of 7.1 seconds
  • Metallic Blue Front Bumper Finisher
  • e+ Embossed Charging Port
My e+ 3.0 LE also features ProPilot Park. Don't know if that's standard with this model.

The Visia model is now no more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts