Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tried erasing my car in the account and re entered details, all good. Valuation much lower now though £6k down from £8k a month ago!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Just had an email from DriveTheDeal.com warning to order “now” as “manufacturers’ prices are increasing at month end”🤣

·
Zoe Devotee
9,120 Posts
I think this is due to them not having enough data on 'i' ZE40 models. I'd certainly hope you'd get more than that!
I think you'll be lucky to get that, there are new models on the market that don't cost much more. Plus most folk seem to buy on PCP which will mean a new ZE50 works out cheaper.

·
Registered
2017 Renault Zoe (ZE40) Q90
1,159 Posts
I think this is due to them not having enough data on 'i' ZE40 models. I'd certainly hope you'd get more than that!
That's ok i am not looking to sell it any time soon and i purchased to keep for at least 8 years :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Just had an email from DriveTheDeal.com warning to order “now” as “manufacturers’ prices are increasing at month end”🤣
I'm sure there was an increase for Renault scheduled to come into effect from April (I think), its a bit off a blur TBH as I've not been in for 4 weeks now!

I guess the increases will still come in but there will be offers to cancel this out, as well as generally stronger offers across the board when we are back in.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Tried erasing my car in the account and re entered details, all good. Valuation much lower now though £6k down from £8k a month ago!
That works for me now as well. Keeping an eye on prices as I'm due to change cars in the summer.
Also seen similar drop in price, demand obviously going to be low for the next few weeks.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That works for me now as well. Keeping an eye on prices as I'm due to change cars in the summer.
Also seen similar drop in price, demand obviously going to be low for the next few weeks.
Me too, hoping to get a cheap 40kw zoe as the prices seem to be coming down finally. Seat mii or skoda citigo should put pressure on prices as I don't see anybody paying £15k plus for a battery leased vehicle when they are not far off, battery owned.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I'm sure there was an increase for Renault scheduled to come into effect from April (I think), its a bit off a blur TBH as I've not been in for 4 weeks now!

I guess the increases will still come in but there will be offers to cancel this out, as well as generally stronger offers across the board when we are back in.

We’ll see how that works out. What ever plans existed before about March 16th no longer exist for any of us.
It’s not so much a matter of being “back in” as starting from scratch for us all.

No one knows where we’ll all headed or what will be left of the old Pre-Corona world, but I’m prepared to bet with millions unemployed and the worst financial crisis since the depression, buying cars will be somewhat low down in the order of things.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts