Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All 9 of the new ABB units should be fully functional by the end of the day tomorrow. I spoke to the engineer this evening at Newbiggin while he was activating the A/C side of the rapid outside my gym. He was very pleasant, answered all my questions while he worked, and thankfully didn't blow himself up while yacking to me :eek: I took his piccie and he said he was happy for me to post it here. He carefully explained to me why the a/c side took so long to work but I never understood a word of it :) Anyway: 1. In the next few days the rapids will go proper live and you will need a CYC card to use them. 2. There are 9 at the moment, another 11 are planned, locations yet to be made known to ABB. Awesome

Attachments

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All 9 are fully operational now. Come to Northumberland folks. We have castles and a big long wall :)

Attachments

Reactions: Andy

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Eye, we are surely blessed. Then you also have the new Scottish rapids as reported but not on any maps as yet, just over the border at Eyemouth, Coldstream and Hawick?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I have charged at Eyemouth and Coldstream. The new rapids are on the Charge Your Car map. I l;ike the CYC map as it is continuously updated

Reactions: Colin
1 - 5 of 5 Posts