Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ready to make every day simply amazing? ⚡ Friday 3rd November, 3pm - 8:30pm on Strand Road, Preston ⚡

The All-New 2018 Nissan LEAF is taking things to the next level, be the first to explore Nissan's new 100% electric vehicle at 3pm Friday 3rd November at Chorley Group Preston Nissan!

We are one of very few select dealers in the country to have the opportunity to preview the new LEAF and are giving you the first chance to explore the next generation 100% Electric LEAF.

From 3pm on Friday 3rd of November we will be giving you the opportunity to touch and feel the All-New LEAF yourself. The event will be fully catered so you can browse, drink and eat all at once. You can attend any time after 3pm until the event ends at 8:30pm.

DUE TO EXTREMELY HIGH DEMAND: We are now taking bookings for presentation slots throughout the day. If you would like to attend, please send me a message and specify which time you would like to attend:
4.30pm
5.30pm
6.30pm
7.30pm

If you come along without an appointment, then I cannot guarantee that you will get near the car! (We currently have over 100 people attending).

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Ooh. Free food and not in Milton Keynes!
Is this a limited 2.Zero or the standard issue?
(The car that is, not the free food!)
Will Miles be doing the big reveal by taking off the plastic bag camouflage as seen in the spy shots?!

(Milton Keynes have it 27/28th October!)

·
Vendor
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is this a limited 2.Zero or the standard issue?
(The car that is, not the free food!)
Will Miles be doing the big reveal by taking off the plastic bag camouflage as seen in the spy shots?!

(Milton Keynes have it 27/28th October!)
I believe it will be the same white car as seen at the Milton Keynes EV Experience Centre this weekend. It will therefore be a Japanese built left hand drive pre-production model, not a 2.Zero spec.

·
Registered
886 Posts
well deserved as the Chorley Group are one of the few dealers serious about EV

but living in Redhill it's just a bit too far away i'm afraid ;(

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'd love to come and have a look. Had an email about it yesterday too, but its a long old drive so I too will probably give it a miss. Thanks for the invite though.

·
Registered
673 Posts
I believe it will be the same white car as seen at the Milton Keynes EV Experience Centre this weekend. It will therefore be a Japanese built left hand drive pre-production model, not a 2.Zero spec.
I imagine the 2 cars that are in MK at present will be going all round the country, saw them yesterday & a nice update on the current platform (y) I'm looking forward to the updated e-nv200 5 seater, will be perfect for me with the 40kw battery:)
Both cars are right hand drive Inc the Japanese model, (see attached pic) :)
IMG_20171027_145321790.jpg

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
@Miles Roberts Likewise a bit far to travel (four hours each way) and difficult with other commitments on the day which would give me a bare hour in Preston before having to return south - so how about a Chorley Nissan video of the event?

·
Vendor
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DUE TO EXTREMELY HIGH DEMAND: We are now taking bookings for presentation slots throughout the day. If you would like to attend, please send me a message and specify which time you would like to attend:
  • 4.30pm
  • 5.30pm
  • 6.30pm
  • 7.30pm
If you come along without an appointment, then I cannot guarantee that you will get near the car! (We currently have over 100 people attending).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts