Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to judge the interest in my car. It is Flex model, which means there is a monthly battery payment (currently £81), but with this comes roadside recovery (including if you run out of juice!) and the battery is also covered against replacement if it drops lower than 9 bars I believe.

The battery can be bought out for £2500 I believe if you wish to do so.

My car will be ready for sale in November but I'm uncertain as to a sensible value for it.

All in good great condition, the alloys have some marks but nothing major, just the usual little marks from water ingress on the diamond cut surfaces. Everything else is in great condition. Will come with standard charge cable for destination charging and also the granny cable both official Nissan ones, also comes with Nissan boot mat.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is not clear if they take into account the Flex battery as I’ve tried this already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
528 Posts
...and then deduct £2.5k from either the part-ex or private sale price? There's also a very good valuation function on Autotrader. Useful for sanity checking private sales to see if a seller is expecting a Retail Price - some sellers on here have been happy to price slightly above part-ex to cut out the dealers. If you save your car registration in it, then when you log in and go into your saved cars it will report the latest price. Great for tracking the depreciation on a lease car.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you. Good shout. I’ll try that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts