Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all!

Taken delivery of my new Vauxhall Corsa-e this week. Took a leap of faith after a couple of months research and trying to decide on a car. Very happy with it so far!

Just waiting on some electrical upgrades to get the freebie Pod Point installed as well. Got a great deal from Vauxhall all in, fourth Corsa as well but first EV!

·
evezy referral code d6540
3,528 Posts
Title says it all!

Taken delivery of my new Vauxhall Corsa-e this week. Took a leap of faith after a couple of months research and trying to decide on a car. Very happy with it so far!

Just waiting on some electrical upgrades to get the freebie Pod Point installed as well. Got a great deal from Vauxhall all in, fourth Corsa as well but first EV! View attachment 142920
Hello and welcome. I’ve got the sister to the Corsa-e, the e-208. What’s the freebie Pod-Point that you need an upgrade for?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello and welcome. I’ve got the sister to the Corsa-e, the e-208. What’s the freebie Pod-Point that you need an upgrade for?
Main cut out fuse. House only has 60A so waiting on Northern Powergrid upgrading it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It looks great in white, shame about the stunted glove box.
Glove box is pretty massive though, at least considering how it looks from the outside. Then again I'm coming from an Abarth 595 that didn't even have a glovebox!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts