Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

81 - 100 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
My wife took pity ;) Thanks.

My link
share.octopus.energy/tulip-lark-433
Hi Toj , thank your wife for me :) really appreciate it, that will really help cover my uplift until i finally get onto Agile! (assuming it actually saves me money of course ;) )

The reason i was asking about the name was, that's PII and there are GDPR considerations, i don't work for the ICO but its something that comes up a lot in my day job.

·
Registered
133 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Thanks John for using my code :) Enjoy the £100 credit (y)

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Blown away here and very grateful. Many thanks, Sarah M for using my referral code :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks to @Peter Devon, used your referral after using your very helpful sheet.

My referral code, should anyone be interested is: share.octopus.energy/cliff-bloom-648

·
jim5452
273 Posts
I am not sure what you are refering to, but I will try to explain the procedure and why, I hope this is what you need to know.
In order to have an BETA octopus account you will need a smart meter as these tariffs are variable as to when and price through out the day( standard tariff do not need a smart meter)
If you do not already have a smart meter, and join OCTOPUS they will fit you a SMETS2 meter(due to the virus there may be a waiting list) during which time you will be on a standard tariff, this is a bit expensive compared to other OCTOPUS tariffs, so after you join apply for a TRACKER tariff this is currently 10ppKWh so I believe.
After you get your SMART METER and they have 7 days of reading 1/2 hourly prices, you can then get GO,GO FASTER or AGILE these are expained in other threads on the forum
As a matter of interest I am on AGILE and currently pay 9pKWh but it has been as low as 3.2pKWh average per month

I have just noticed the flag and realise you are not in UK so this will not apply

81 - 100 of 111 Posts