Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering if anyone else has come across this issue. Car is booked into the dealer next week, but if anyone has an answer before then I'd like to hear it!

I've set the car to charge for an 8am departure, in order to make use of the off-peak time slot function. The problem is, the car keeps 'forgetting' the time slot.

I set it to 12.30am to 4.30am (Octopus Go customer) but when plugged in at, say, 6pm the car will immediately start charging instead of waiting. On checking the settings, the time slot will have reverted to something like 6.02pm to 10.02pm (or something else close to the time I plugged it in) or occasionally to 12am to 12pm.

I've tried all sorts of different permutations, setting through the app, the website and using the in-car menu but nothing seems to stick.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
What you are experiencing isn’t uncommon. Through trial and error, I have worked out that it is best to ignore the App/website and set delayed charging via the car’s menu. As it is not cold enough yet for pre-conditioning, I set 0430am as my departure time.

As you know, it is normal for charging to start and then pause.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts