Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Volkswagen ID.3 Life
2,853 Posts
For how long? If you are in an area with good 3G or 4G signal and you have waited a while, there might be a problem with the comms unit. Is the SOS light green?

Some people have pulled out the reinserted fuse 19 from the fuse box to force a reboot of the comms module.

·
Registered
156 Posts
For how long? If you are in an area with good 3G or 4G signal and you have waited a while, there might be a problem with the comms unit. Is the SOS light green?

Some people have pulled out the reinserted fuse 19 from the fuse box to force a reboot of the comms module.
Same, sos was green when looked Sunday . Others on Facebook with same.

·
Registered
VW ID.3 Tour, Stonewashed Blue
55 Posts
There isn't a fuse in 19..
It's the 5A fuse circled in the attached picture. A couple of weeks ago, I had the problem of suddenly no 4G network signal showing on the main display in mine (and constantly defaulting to offline whenever restarting) before doing the following: Pulled the fuse out, locked the car and left for 30 mins, then put the fuse back in, locked the door, unlocked the door. After unlocking and getting in the car, the "Globe" icon on the display was lit up again and a 4G signal detected, and all was normal again. It's only happened to me once in over 3 months of ownership - but if it becomes regular, then I'll get back to the dealer to investigate.
Audio equipment Electrical wiring Electronic component Machine Electronic device

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm in Portugal and my Id.3 is also offline.
There are rumors of an OTA update in the next few days, maybe they are doing tests and it didn't go well...
The other day at night, in the We connect ID app I had the option to open and close the car but then it disappeared.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My ID.3 is still offline, I contacted VW support and they informed me that they are updating the APP with new features, to wait until tomorrow, if it doesn't come back online, then contact them again.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts