Discussion Starter #1
Look at that for a price rise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Kia e-Niro
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was going to order one of their cards, not much point now.
Unless you travel to Germany or Austria. Other than that you’re right.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Unless you travel to Germany or Austria. Other than that you’re right.

Why - can’t you just use contactless there?

·
Registered
2020 Kia e-Niro
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why - can’t you just use contactless there?
On Maingau you need an account with them. Ionity you can use contactless at their 79p per kw but before it was at the Maingau price of 37p per kw if you used the Maingau card.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
On Maingau you need an account with them. Ionity you can use contactless at their 79p per kw but before it was at the Maingau price of 37p per kw if you used the Maingau card.
So no longer need Maingau as they have put their prices up to the same as Ionity.

·
Registered
2020 Kia e-Niro
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So no longer need Maingau as they have put their prices up to the same as Ionity.
Yes If you are in the UK. The Maingau card is useless unless you want to pay 69p per kw.

Maingau prices remain the same if you use a maingau chargepoint in Germany/Austria using their RFID. What they have done is raise the price for anyone using an Ionity chargepoint with a Maingau RFID card.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Now we need to find another RFID card that still has the old pricing arrangement with Ionity! :)

·
Registered
2020 Kia e-Niro
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now we need to find another RFID card that still has the old pricing arrangement with Ionity! :)
good luck with that

·
Registered
2020 Vauxhall Corsa-e Elite Nav 7kw
82 Posts
This is perhaps a very dumb question (excuse me if so, I’m an EV noob). But the Jaguar public charging app still has £8.80 per charge session pricing On ioinity. Does the Jaguar app stop non-jag cars from using it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts