Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.
I'm extremely confused. I got Ohme charger and I'm on Go faster 5h 20:30 tarrif.

But ohme seem to decide to charge for a higher price!

Am I missing something here???

·
Registered
267 Posts
I’m on Go Faster but I don’t have an Ohme, I just use the timer in the car because the cheap period is the same every day. I think Ohme is more aimed at Agile where the time of the cheapest periods changes each day.

With that in mind, the way it seems to work is that you have two settings; one from which it calculates which charge periods to use and one that restricts it from using any charge period over the set amount, even if that means you won’t meet the target. From your second screenshot, it looks like it has correctly identified that the 5 hours from 2030 to 0130 pass the price test.

From the last screenshot it looks like the starting state of charge was 52% and the target was 79% and it chose to charge shortly after 9:20pm. I’m not sure you’re missing anything.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hi everyone.
I'm extremely confused. I got Ohme charger and I'm on Go faster 5h 20:30 tarrif.

But ohme seem to decide to charge for a higher price!

View attachment 144351 View attachment 144352 View attachment 144353

Am I missing something here???
Check that you have the right Go Faster tariff set in Ohme, I just had a look in the Tariff selector and they don't exactly make it clear which one to select, you need to decipher the small code below the multiple Go Faster tariffs, you need to make sure you have selected E-1R-GO-5H-2030-M. If that doesn't fix your problem, get onto the support team, they are very responsive!

·
Registered
58 Posts
From the last screenshot it looks like the starting state of charge was 52% and the target was 79% and it chose to charge shortly after 9:20pm. I’m not sure you’re missing anything.
agreed, looks fine to me as well, i have an Ohme and the same tariff and wouldn't expect to see anything different :unsure:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts