1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Kona 2020 Premium SE 64kW
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this email from OHME.....

Hello,

You may have noticed that your car's state of charge hasn't been updating in the Ohme app recently. Your car manufacturer has made some changes to their software system (API) and this is affecting our integration.
Our Dev Team are working on a fix but for the time being you won't be able to log in with your credentials. You'll still be able to charge your car but you'll need to adjust your charge schedules accordingly.

plus some more explanation and help. Bit of a nuisance and I wonder why Hyundai have done.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Just got this email from OHME.....

Hello,

You may have noticed that your car's state of charge hasn't been updating in the Ohme app recently. Your car manufacturer has made some changes to their software system (API) and this is affecting our integration.
Our Dev Team are working on a fix but for the time being you won't be able to log in with your credentials. You'll still be able to charge your car but you'll need to adjust your charge schedules accordingly.

plus some more explanation and help. Bit of a nuisance and I wonder why Hyundai have done.
BMS update?

·
Registered
Kona 2020 Premium SE 64kW
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had the BMS update done a while back and it was working earlier this week I've not charged it since I had the latest 00D111 update done on Tuesday so maybe that's involved. Still Ohme have been very good with support in the past so I'm not worried.

·
Registered
166 Posts
It says in the email that they made changes to the API. That is the server side of Hyundai and doesn't have anything to do with the car itself.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Lost my connection when it went from Bluelink log in to MyHyudai log in which was end Dec Jan for me. Link is broken for the app as well. I can start climate but cannot see status or charging times. With Tech support app people waiting to see what they say.

·
Registered
Kia Soul EV 2020 64KWh
543 Posts
Appears that Kia have made the same change. I have had the email from Ohme and lo, when I check the Ohme app, it won't connect to the car to get the SOC. It was fine last weekend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts