Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Leaf 30kWh, Outlander PHEV
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve had Ohme since mid 2020 and after having had numerous issues, I have it down as a dumb charger

As an developer who signed up for Test flight, constantly tired at their shite updates.

Last night’s test flight has country sorting fix. Really ticked me off so I tweeted about it. They don’t like what I have to say much lately so mentioned that talking about it on social media is against their T&Cs (for beta program)

Oh well exited the program immediately - they are too amazing for me to bother with any more.

They could have been great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Leaf 30kWh, Outlander PHEV
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What is their Beta program?
When we (my company) is working on app update, we provide early access to a limited number.

I seriously hoped they’d improve the app but nothing has come of it in months I’ve had beta updates.

I have literally rewritten one of our apps on android and iOS in the time I’ve been using their beta updates and I can barely see any differences on Ohme app

·
Registered
169 Posts
When we (my company) is working on app update, we provide early access to a limited number.

I seriously hoped they’d improve the app but nothing has come of it in months I’ve had beta updates.

I have literally rewritten one of our apps on android and iOS in the time I’ve been using their beta updates and I can barely see any differences on Ohme app

Yeah, I know what a beta program is, but I haven't heard of THEIR (ohme) beta program. Do you have a link?
PS. I agree, I haven't noticed anything major changed since 2019

1 - 5 of 5 Posts