Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I ordered myself via salary sacrifice scheme a fantastic looking e 2008 GT line in elixir red early March, then promptly had fitted my Ohme home charger towards the end of March. All very slick and then covid hit. My worry is that part of the criteria for the OLEV grant was delivery of your vehicle and input reg details etc into government system within 4 months of date of fitting of charger or they can claim back the £500 grant!
Due to pandemic and factory closures I still don't have a build date for my car and a guesstimate of late September, obviously much further on than the 4months timeframe, has anyone had any experience in anyone having the OLEV grant clawed back?

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
I though under the circumstances, it had been extended ?.
Not 100% sure ?.
It would be the right thing to do at least !.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I though under the circumstances, it had been extended ?.
Not 100% sure ?.
It would be the right thing to do at least !.
Yeah that was my thought but can't find anything confirming it either way

·
Registered
Kona Premium Se - 64k , 2020 model.
335 Posts
Reactions: EVJK

·
Registered
Kona Premium Se - 64k , 2020 model.
335 Posts
Yeah I’m sure the press are interested in this at a national level lol
When complaining I find twitter most effective. Not sure the gov't are at all interested in listening to anyone who isn't a millionaire tho!

Reactions: EVJK

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Finally got a reply from OLEV.gov people and all is good.

'Thanks for your email and apologies for the slow response. There is no longer a requirement to provide this information – OLEV will be making an announcement to this effect in the coming weeks.'

1 - 7 of 7 Posts