Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Blade
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m in the market for a leaf and have been having a little trouble recognising wether the 3.3 or 6.6kw onboard charger has been fitted.

Ive has some success scrolling through the dashboard menu to see if you get the two charging times but not on my most recent attempt. The only reason I could think of as to whythis information wasn’t displayed is because the car was fully charged. Can anyone confirm or deny this suspicion?

If it is fully charged on a dealers forecourt and I don’t want to make a long trip only to have my hopes dashed - is there another way of determining which one is fitted? I’ve read that there is a label/badge somewhere on the charger itself? If this is the case can someone let me know where it is so I can point uncertain dealers in the right direction.

Many Thanks

Jak

·
Registered
197 Posts
Doesnt make any difference being fully charged if it has the 6.6 onboard 2 times to charge will be diplayed on the dash, the label is on the left hand side of the housing its a bit awkward to see

·
Blade
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m not sure what I was doing wrong then - I was scrolling through using the ‘two overlapping squares’ button and it didn’t come up. Could I have been in some sort of sub menu or perhaps something related to the timer setting?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts