Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Q. What鈥檚 worse than not having a website?

A. Having a website that offers online service booking, takes you through the routine of booking a service, waits until you pick a garage then tells you that you can鈥檛 book online and tells you to ring them instead 馃檮

Anyone managed to book a service online?

Registered
E-Niro 64kWh '4' since 22/9/20 (was Prius)
After having my car a month, Kia keep sending me emails pushing My Kia (three so far!). I haven鈥檛 joined and doubt if I will. Am I missing something? Should I join up? Frankly I just see it as signing up to yet more marketing crap incoming, but I may be wrong.

Come my service time I prefer to talk to them directly anyway.
What do others think?
Peter

Registered
I was told you needed it to access the 1st years breakdown cover.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Registered
E-Niro 64kWh '4' since 22/9/20 (was Prius)
I was told you needed it to access the 1st years breakdown cover.
Not sure about that. I received my RAC Kia documentation through the post. So AFAIK I鈥檓 now covered in that respect. I didn鈥檛 look at it too closely, but it鈥檚 all in the car should I ever need it.

Peter

Registered
Soul EV 2020
I joined to get access to the manuals before the vehicle arrived - it doesn't have them - just a bunch of irrelevant videos (eg parking assistance) Expected to use for service but i guess Covid has made them revert to direct booking.

Registered
After having my car a month, Kia keep sending me emails pushing My Kia (three so far!). I haven鈥檛 joined and doubt if I will. Am I missing something? Should I join up? Frankly I just see it as signing up to yet more marketing crap incoming, but I may be wrong.

Come my service time I prefer to talk to them directly anyway.
What do others think?
Peter
You鈥檒l get a referral code which if someone uses you and they get, see photo. About 拢200s worth ok for Christmas presents.

Registered
Kia Soul EV 2020
I received my RAC Kia documentation through the post. So AFAIK I鈥檓 now covered in that respect. I didn鈥檛 look at it too closely, but it鈥檚 all in the car should I ever need it.
Do you mind sharing what you have received from RAC? I don't think I have received anything related to the breakdown or RAC...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts