Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Has anyone had this problem. I have been looking at my monthly stats online and they are way off what I travel. For example if I look at December it says I've done 48 miles. I've actuly done 600 so far. Last month it reported I did 670 miles when it should have been 1300.

Is this happening to anyone else? Any ideas how to fix? Its wrong on the app and online.

Thanks.,

Rich

·
Registered
372 Posts
I have an issue with journey data. Battery data is good but I have no journeys recorded for the last 6 days. The cars been used every day but nothing appears in the Nissan app nor on MyLeaf. I tried logging into You+ site but no change.
I’ve no idea what’s going on. I don’t think I missed any data before that, but I’ve not really gone looking for gaps in older data, so there might be other missing data.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I always click ok when I start the car. I've done the same thing for 8 months since I've had it, its only started to happen last month. Looking at this months data it's only recorded 3 days out of 8??

·
Registered
220 Posts
I always click ok when I start the car. I've done the same thing for 8 months since I've had it, its only started to happen last month. Looking at this months data it's only recorded 3 days out of 8??
Mine's doing the same, it hasn't updated since Tuesday. Maybe it'll catch up at some point if Nissan put 50p in the meter...

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I must be quite lucky. It is only missing around 200 miles over my 2.2 years of ownership. I contribute those to my wife sometimes doesn't press OK for her local use and me press Decline when I'm just moving cars around.

I do notice their server seems to be frequently not responsive when it gets cold. So your car may not get any chance to upload trips. I also notice their server works as it should during very quiet times, eg. 1-5am. Another thing I've noticed is that the car always send updates to Nissan servers when it finishes charging. ~3am happens to be when my car finishes charging to 80%.

So, those of you having problems, try adjust your charging routine, (if you can and doesn't negatively affect finances) to finish charge at very quiet times for Nissan servers and see if that helps?

·
Registered
372 Posts
I also notice their server works as it should during very quiet times, eg. 1-5am. Another thing I've noticed is that the car always send updates to Nissan servers when it finishes charging.
I'm charging usually till past 6 am, maybe that's the difference?
Previously I was also able to get an update by looking at the data which seemed to force a sync of journey data. That isn't working right now.
Again I might be wrong but until Tuesday last week I wasn't aware of any missing data. I have absolutely zero journey data since then (and the cars been used daily and charged a fair few times too).
For me it was working till Tuesday but since it's straight broke for me.
Binary rather unreliable.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mine also stopped on the Tuesday 3rd December. But is was very hit and miss throughout November. I'm guessing something is broke at the Nissan end. On a positive not, the remote heating is working which is a godsend in this frosty weather and it makes my work mates jealous :D

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I've got all my data up to 8th, when I checked yesterday, the 9th. For me, I very rarely see data from the same day, always see data from previous day.

The "server working as it should" comes from the fact my home automation always updates to correct percentage overnight, even not plugged in. Whereas during the day, update pretty much always fails.

One question I always wanted to ask. The timed pre-heating in the app, does it rely on Nissan server working at the set time? Eg. if I set a busy time, for example tomorrow 8:30am, would the server fail to start pre-heating?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts