Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

For anyone interested in Personal or Business leases we have great terms on the BMW i3 Range Extender.

WE HAVE SEVERAL VEHICLES THAT HAVE COME IN AS CANCELLATIONS DUE TO MANUFACTURING AND DELIVERY DELAYS.

Example, on Personal Contract Hire the figures are:

- 36 months - BMW i3 94ah Range Extender = monthly rental of £321.76 inc VAT (6+35 - 8,000 miles per annum, Fully Maintained, initial rental of £1,930.56 inc VAT - 11.42 pence per mile excess mileage charge)

Vehicles are set for June Delivery - the above rental figures include delivery to your home or work with a full handover and all EVSE.

If you would like any further info or would like individual leasing quotes on the BMW i3 on;
- any mileage (from 6,000 to 50,000 per annum),
- on a different length of contract
- or with an alternative initial rental

Then just email me at [email protected] with your specifications and terms or feel free call on 01628 899 720.

Thanks, Ian
Fleetdrive Electric / Drive Electric

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

For anyone interested in Personal or Business leases we have great terms on the BMW i3 Range Extender.

WE HAVE SEVERAL VEHICLES THAT HAVE COME IN AS CANCELLATIONS DUE TO MANUFACTURING AND DELIVERY DELAYS.

- 36 months - BMW i3 94ah Range Extender = monthly rental of £321.76 inc VAT (6+35 - 8,000 miles per annum, Fully Maintained, initial rental of £1,930.56 inc VAT - 11.42 pence per mile excess mileage charge)

Vehicles are set for June Delivery - the above rental figures include delivery to your home or work with a full handover and all EVSE.

If you would like any further info or would like individual leasing quotes on the BMW i3 on;

Then just email me at [email protected] with your specifications and terms or feel free call on 01628 899 720.

Thanks, Ian
Hi Ian,

Can you please give me a quote for BMW i3 rex model, 15000 miles per year, for three years on PCH with and without maintenance. I can pay around £2000 deposit. Also can you please specify what does the maintenance include. Thank you

Regards,
Sanz

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,

Thanks, Ian

Hi, is this deal still available?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi,

Is the BMW i3 94 range extender deal stated above for the 36 month at £321.76 per month and initial rental of £1930.56 is available?
Yes Sara

·
Registered
98 Posts
Is the BMW i3 94 range extender deal stated above for the 36 month at £321.76 per month and initial rental of £1930.56 is available?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts