Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally booked an appointment for the drive test. Are there any policy changes related to COVID? The confirmation I received doesn't say anything about it.

·
Registered
Kia Soul EV 2020
2,104 Posts
This is mostly UK>EU>>rest of the world website. I'm afraid you will not get a huge response on a local Canada question.

But I would say that you need to take your own precautions before anything else. After that talk to your dealer. I did my test drives and collection in Aug/Sep in the UK, so no full lockdown. Still, wearing masks and screens everywhere. Did the test drive on my own as the dealer wasn't allowed in the car with me.

Reactions: Anna_St

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is mostly UK>EU>>rest of the world website. I'm afraid you will not get a huge response on a local Canada question.

But I would say that you need to take your own precautions before anything else. After that talk to your dealer. I did my test drives and collection in Aug/Sep in the UK, so no full lockdown. Still, wearing masks and screens everywhere. Did the test drive on my own as the dealer wasn't allowed in the car with me.
Thank you!
They called and confirmed my booking. There will no Tesla Adviser accompany my, so I am allow to bring 3 guests with me. I was provided with one training video. So, will see how it works :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts