Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
evezy referral code d6540
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ADD75EA0-8323-4DFB-82FF-C8674A894EDE.png

Check out their website for more details.

Reactions: burnt_crisps2

·
EVEZY code d55d6 *** Try my car cost calculator
2019 BMW i3 120Ah
1,613 Posts
Oh - Gt Line doesn’t have ACC. I’ll pass in that case

·
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh - Gt Line doesn’t have ACC. I’ll pass in that case
Yes that’s what I’m disappointed about. Might just try it as ZOE doesn’t have it and so I’d be no worse off. I could always go back to ZOE if I didn’t like the Pug, or couldn’t justify the extra cost. Obviously you’d have more to lose as you’ve got ACC in the i3 and you likely wouldn’t get one back if you swapped to something else and didn’t like it.

·
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
950EEAC6-69A1-4EDB-AF50-28BB101F287D.jpeg

So I’ve got a lovely yellow e-208 GT Line arriving on the 12th of November. Can’t wait. A little disappointed it wasn’t the GT version, but only missing a few toys!

·
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So here’s a couple of questions I’ve got as I’m swapping a Zoe ZE50 GT Line for an e-208 GT Line:

(1) Can you preheat the 208 from an app?

(2) Can you heat the 208 while rapid charging?

·
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To preheat from the app when not plugged in, is there a minimum SoC as with the Zoe?

·
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
50%, It's stupid.
I don’t have off road parking so rely on public charging. I’ll need to keep the SoC above 50% if I want to preheat the car before leaving for work at 5am. That’ll mean charging little and often rather than a longer charge once a week.

Reactions: burnt_crisps2

·
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do these have heated seats or is that on the GT only?
Unfortunately just on the GT, not GT Line. I’m disappointed about that and the lack of ACC.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I came from previous cars that had, heated front windscreen, heated leather seats and heated steering wheel.

I worked on the principle that the absence of these would be negated by the pre heating function and in general this is fine, but even with a home charger keeping the car topped up above 50% is just bloody daft.

·
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I came from previous cars that had, heated front windscreen, heated leather seats and heated steering wheel.

I worked on the principle that the absence of these would be negated by the pre heating function and in general this is fine, but even with a home charger keeping the car topped up above 50% is just bloody daft.
Does the preconditioning only run for a certain amount of time? It’s only 5 minutes in the Zoe.

·
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have upto now set the car preconditioning for 15 mins before I get into the car, and is running when I get in.
And you can do that with the MyPeugeot App? Which e-208 model do you have?

·
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My council is installing a 22kW charger at the top of my road. I probably won’t use it as the tariff is 30p per kWh. I get free use of all Polar chargers, including the 150kW ones. I’m presuming the 208s from ONTO have the standard 7kW OBC. Am I correct in saying that I’ll get 7kW from that 22kW charging point if I did use it?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts