Discussion Starter #181
Anyone said “no” yet?

Reactions: burnt_crisps2

·
evezy referral code d6540
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
9A644455-8CBE-43DF-8288-45E3F40CD9DA.jpeg

ONTO evezy will be adding 1100 ZE50s to their current fleet of 200 ZE40s.

·
i3 with Range Extender (EREV) Sept 2014
1,613 Posts

·
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
So we will be able to get one when we actually need one?
Hopefully. And don’t forget there’s still three other models to be added to the fleet, although possible not in the same numbers.

Reactions: burnt_crisps2

·
1,613 Posts
Hopefully. And don’t forget there’s still three other models to be added to the fleet, although possible not in the same numbers.
Which models do you know?

·
Registered
ZE40 R110 EVEZY referral 8bbd0
90 Posts
They told me today in the chat that those new models added to the beta app, they are still in negotiations with the providers/manufacturers.

(it is true also that every time I ask them, they reply different things along the lines that they are not in a position of telling me anything anyway)

·
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
Well someone hacked the latest app and found references to the e-208 and DS e-tense crossover. Also a BYD, which is a Chinese brand that provided Evezy’s parent company, RentE with mini cabs.

·
1,613 Posts
Well someone hacked the latest app and found references to the e-208 and DS e-tense crossover. Also a BYD, which is a Chinese brand that provided Evezy’s parent company, RentE with mini cabs.
Ok, I tried 2008 not enough regen is Zoe regen like i3?

·
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
Ok, I tried 2008 not enough regen is Zoe regen like i3?
No, current Zoe not as aggressive as i3. You need to use the brake pedal, as the first amount of travel increases regen, before the physical brakes are applied. The new Zoe has B mode, but not driven one yet so don’t know what difference that makes.

·
Registered
482 Posts
No, current Zoe not as aggressive as i3. You need to use the brake pedal, as the first amount of travel increases regen, before the physical brakes are applied. The new Zoe has B mode, but not driven one yet so don’t know what difference that makes.
B mode in new zoe is not like the i3 it slows you down more but isn’t one pedal at all, which is a shame

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
B mode in new Zoe is like normal levels of regen in old Zoe. D mode in new Zoe is reduced regen like the e Golf.

·
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
B mode in new Zoe is like normal levels of regen in old Zoe. D mode in new Zoe is reduced regen like the e Golf.
Seems like you’ve recently driven one ;)

·
Registered
542 Posts
While driving my other half to work we go down a steepish hill at one particular point.. there is a 30mph speed camera there, 3/4 of the way down.. and when driving my ze40 taking the foot off the accelerator would not stop the car from increacing its speed on this downward journey..
The New ze50 when in D mode acts the same way but when in B mode and I take my foot of the pedal it pulls back very noticeably, to the point I still have to touch the pedal so I don't slow down too much.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I use the limiter all the time, so I guess that’s why it felt the same to me.

@E7EV yeah had one from MK for the last week. Great little car

·
EVEZY code d55d6 *** Try my car cost calculator
1,222 Posts

·
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #199
I wouldn’t mind seeing a price reduction in the cheaper ZE50 to be honest, that would help me jumping from the ZE40 to it 😂.
Perhaps they will offer the Zoe R110 ZE50 Play (without CCS) at £339 as a replacement for the R110 ZE40.

·
Registered
ZE40 R110 EVEZY referral 8bbd0
90 Posts
Perhaps they will offer the Zoe R110 ZE50 Play (without CCS) at £339 as a replacement for the R110 ZE40.
If I would have the choice I wouldn’t go from a ZE40 to that, at least I’d need to jump to something with CCS.
I don’t know UK, but other EU countries they have new ZOE40, which is the same but software limited to 40kWh.

181 - 200 of 224 Posts