Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

161 - 180 of 219 Posts

·
evezy referral code d6540
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
Let´s make sure all new users use a referral code: cb7e3

Feel free to use mine, or someone else's... Thanks
Anyone on the Zoe waitlist has/has not already used a code when they registered with evezy. We’ll find out at the end of July who used our codes. Get ready for the avalanche of referrals... ;)

Reactions: burnt_crisps2

·
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
Went to Renault Enfield to check out ZE50 colours in the flesh. Only three. Surprised at how dark Titanium Grey is. I think Zoe looks better in lighter brighter colours personally.

CF30A0B1-7E6C-4EF2-9F77-FDB6A8FEA7C5.jpeg
E92503B5-34C0-4408-A1AD-5044F86F3A1C.jpeg
BC11D3B6-99B6-47BC-B546-609FCF5B97CC.jpeg

·
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #168

·
Registered
177 Posts
Reactions: E7EV

·
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
Evezy just called me re. Ze50
Likewise. I confirmed I would like the GT Line. They will call back during the last week of July to ask what colour I want and arrange a delivery date, which will probably be the first week of August.

What did you say seeing as your other Zoe should arrive before then?

Reactions: burnt_crisps2

·
EVEZY code d55d6 *** Try my car cost calculator
1,222 Posts
Likewise. I confirmed I would like the GT Line. They will call back during the last week of July to ask what colour I want and arrange a delivery date, which will probably be the first week of August.

Ah - decision time then for me!

Currently thinking will probably stick with the i3 due to the lack of adaptive cruise in the Zoe, but still weighing up the bigger boot and other benefits of the Zoe.

·
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #173
Ah - decision time then for me!

Currently thinking will probably stick with the i3 due to the lack of adaptive cruise in the Zoe, but still weighing up the bigger boot and other benefits of the Zoe.
Money wise it won’t make much difference to you. Either £10 a month less if you go for the Iconic, or £20 more if you go for the GT Line. Not forgetting of course the £50 credit you’ll get for the first three months.

I’m disappointed as well that it hasn’t got ACC. Where are you in the waitlist?

Reactions: Bill N

·
Registered
473 Posts

I didn’t pickup and they left a voicemail, I doubt I will need it so will tell them no thanks if they call back.

I don’t really need a car until September now, but I can only delay delivery from my lease company by 4 weeks so will ask for that first week august if they contact me as promised. They said my car had completed PDI and dealer would be in touch to arrange delivery but let’s see

·
1,222 Posts
Money wise it won’t make much difference to you. Either £10 a month less if you go for the Iconic, or £20 more if you go for the GT Line. Not forgetting of course the £50 credit you’ll get for the first three months.

I’m disappointed as well that it hasn’t got ACC. Where are you in the waitlist?

I keep meaning to try a long trip without using ACC at all to see how I feel about it - might try and do that soon.

·
1,222 Posts
No call for me either - seems completely arbitrary

·
Registered
177 Posts
I've had the call around noon today.

Reactions: E7EV
161 - 180 of 219 Posts