·
Registered
1,897 Posts
You missed the best 0-100
thats in engine mode with a fully charged battery

·
Registered
378 Posts
That time to 100kmph is a little quicker than I would have guessed.

I had a bit of fun a couple of weekends back when Octopus were paying me to charge the car. Tried a bit of hypermiling along the speed-restricted M4 but didn't quite reach 50 miles, then after recharging did a bit of hooning around in sport mode, no doubt being an irritating twat to others at times. From one extreme to the other - all a bit of fun, with the bonus of being paid for every mile I ate!! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You missed the best 0-100
thats in engine mode with a fully charged battery
I haven't thought about it before but actually you might be right! Great catch thanks, I will check this out and amend to my next video :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That time to 100kmph is a little quicker than I would have guessed.

I had a bit of fun a couple of weekends back when Octopus were paying me to charge the car. Tried a bit of hypermiling along the speed-restricted M4 but didn't quite reach 50 miles, then after recharging did a bit of hooning around in sport mode, no doubt being an irritating twat to others at times. From one extreme to the other - all a bit of fun, with the bonus of being paid for every mile I ate!! :)
I will soon have an advantage of free charing every single day at work! :D and Its less than 10 miles return so it will much more fun to drive hehe

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, new video was just released! 🚀🚀🚀🚀

Opel Ampera on road trip waits for you to be watched 💪💪💪Check out what's the fuel consumption and range of this beast!

Don't forget to hit the like button! 👍👍👍

1 - 8 of 8 Posts