Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Placed order today EV6 GT Line S RWD no heat pump Runaway Red (y)
Nice. My ideal specification as well but I did not put down a £100 Reservation Deposit before the end of April deadline.

Can I ask if you did because I was under the impression that in other circumstances it was not yet possible to place an Order. That said, have read somewhere that 18th May is the date Order Books open for customers in my situation?

I am surprised and delighted that Runaway Red is a no cost option. It will no doubt be very popular. One reason for me is that it helps to hide the slightly ugly rear end with the high position of the light bar.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I put down the £100 there is a code that the dealer gets so he can order your car, apparently they will be getting a car July 14th? any one who has ordered can then decide whether to continue or cancel.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Do you know if it has a tow bar? Advertises 1600kg tow weight but tow bar not in equipment list or as an option.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Do you know if it has a tow bar? Advertises 1600kg tow weight but tow bar not in equipment list or as an option.
Dane here.
Here in Denmark there is also no mention of the tow bar on the equipment list.
But I was offered the same three tow bar solutions as are offered on the Sorento (Sorento part numbers) when I placed my EV6 Long Range AWD order.

A fixed tow bar. (P2280ADE00)
A vertically detachable tow bar. (P2281ADE00)
A retractable tow bar. (P2285ADE00+P2625ADE00)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thanks. It does seem strange though. I have asked the dealer and they don't know yet. I'm going to see what the car is like in July and make a decision then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts