Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve placed my Model 3 order, have the reservation number in my account and order agreement and I’ve received my confirmation email.

I’ve filled in all the collection details, there’s no trade in & It’s a cash purchase so there’s nothing left to do my end.

What is the next stage? Should I expect to hear anything or I simply wait until the car is nearly here? Currently I have no VIN number or any idea of expected delivery date.

Thanks

·
Registered
134 Posts
Just sit tight, you will eventually get a text with a link to select your collection date. Mine came a week after placing the order. The VIN & registration numbers will be provided nearer to the delivery date. I placed my order on 30 Oct and delivery is 3 Dec.

·
Registered
175 Posts
You won't hear a peep from Tesla until about a week to go before your car is ready to be collected. Unfortunately their communications with regards to orders is lacking but it's just the way they operate.

However, if you can find out your VIN number, you can call them up directly and find out what cargo vessel it's on. You can then track that ship on a maritime website like an excited child waiting for Santa to arrive :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts