Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my E-Tron back in April and with Covid, Lockdowns, Factory Shutdowns, Model Year changes and general return to work restrictions my car which was supposed to arrive in September has been pushed back to some time in November.

I've ordered my car through work as a Salary Sacrifice and the leasing company have ordered the car through Oldham Audi. Oldham had been really good throughout and provided me with the relevant order number for me to be able to track the order progress online.

My car has a build week of 40 (this week) and the order tracker changed status to 'Panel Shop' last Thursday. I was delighted it had moved but then, annoyingly, on Friday the website packed in and now gives a 'Maintenance' message.

I've contact Audi E-Tron Concierge who could only confirm the build week, and the dealer who up to now has been great has been unreachable.

Does anyone know of any other way of tracking Audi orders other than this website; Maintenance ?

·
Live by the sword. Don't intend to die by it.
844 Posts
Do you have your chassis number yet? You might try the app if you do.

Oldham Audi are my local dealer, they're about a mile or so from where I live. They're generally quite good in my experience.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I ordered my E-Tron back in April and with Covid, Lockdowns, Factory Shutdowns, Model Year changes and general return to work restrictions my car which was supposed to arrive in September has been pushed back to some time in November.

I've ordered my car through work as a Salary Sacrifice and the leasing company have ordered the car through Oldham Audi. Oldham had been really good throughout and provided me with the relevant order number for me to be able to track the order progress online.

My car has a build week of 40 (this week) and the order tracker changed status to 'Panel Shop' last Thursday. I was delighted it had moved but then, annoyingly, on Friday the website packed in and now gives a 'Maintenance' message.

I've contact Audi E-Tron Concierge who could only confirm the build week, and the dealer who up to now has been great has been unreachable.

Does anyone know of any other way of tracking Audi orders other than this website; Maintenance ?
Did you get any further update? I've got a 50 technik on order, build week 41 I think. So I wondering how build week 40 is progressing..cheers

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Audi Concierge told me on Thursday that it's at Production Point 7 (Quality Control). Hoping to get a dealer update on Monday as the next step is "In Transit".

·
Registered
8 Posts
Excellent, thanks for the update... I guess shipping time will be the biggest unknown timeline now...
I’m getting mine delivered this morning, from going to “in transit” status to arriving in the UK it was a total of 5 days (arrived in the UK Monday 5th October). It looks like they are getting them out at speed so hopefully you won’t be waiting too long.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Audi Concierge have confirmed my car is 'In Transit' and is currently en-route to the port for export to UK. They've said it can take up to 14 days for ship allocation but i'd guess its out of their hands to some extent.

Reactions: The Witchfinder

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mine was Build Week 40 (WC 28th Sept) but before it went down the tracking said it went into production on the 24th September at the end of Week 39.

I'd guess yours is a week a behind in terms of build but could catch up at the port!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Is the tracking still down as cant seem to find a link anywhere in the new look MyAudi - or the app.

Will they give me details if its not me thats placed the order (its been ordered via a salary sacrifice lease scheme through work). I have got an order number and know the Audi branch it was ordered from but assume the order wont be in my name.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is the tracking still down as cant seem to find a link anywhere in the new look MyAudi - or the app.

Will they give me details if its not me thats placed the order (its been ordered via a salary sacrifice lease scheme through work). I have got an order number and know the Audi branch it was ordered from but assume the order wont be in my name.
Mine was ordered via NHS Fleet Solutions who use Wearside Audi. I called up the dealer and explained I didn’t have an order number and they were able to search the system by name and got me the tracking information.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks both.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You only need the order number for Audi to give you the status. Add 0800 0497101 to your phonebook as Audi Concierge - then you can send them a Whatsapp message. They've been really good for me, even confirmed my cars VIN number this morning so I can add it to the myAudi app. Annoyingly that app doesn't have any order tracking though....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mine was Build Week 40 (WC 28th Sept) but before it went down the tracking said it went into production on the 24th September at the end of Week 39.

I'd guess yours is a week a behind in terms of build but could catch up at the port!
Thanks, yes the dealership via the lease company have said tentative delivery will be end of October ...
Audi website is now back for build tracking !
It took a few minutes for the activation to arrive in my Gmail, so be patient... my build weekly E-TRON 50 is at quality control...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks, yes the dealership via the lease company have said tentative delivery will be end of October ...

Audi website is now back for build tracking !
It took a few minutes for the activation to arrive in my Gmail, so be patient... my build weekly E-TRON 50 is at quality control...
* build week 41

·
Registered
28 Posts
Activation email not even coming through now - registered over 12 hours ago now and nothing - not even in spam email folder. Tried again 5 hours ago, different email address, and again still nothing through.

(Edit: a quick 'Forgot my password' process seemed to have jogged their system to send out the emails - appears my order is not yet on the database - 2 weeks gone so hopefully appear soon)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
@Bhuna50 I'd be surprised if you get any real updates for another 3 or 4 months. 3.5 months from Order to Delivery seems optimisic considering I ordered in April and only had updates to the order tracker in the last 2 weeks.

Reactions: Bhuna50
1 - 20 of 33 Posts