Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After months of lurking, researching, pontificating, procrastinating etc, I have ordered a LEAF N-Connecta, due to be delivered at the end of March. Looking forward to it! Pod-Point also on order. It was a close call between a used LEAF30 and a new 40.

Thanks to everyone who contributes to this forum — it's invaluable to get real users' opinions.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Great. Who did you order it through? There seem to be deals for around £23000 (+ paint) out there.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Local Nissan dealer responded to a CarWow request with a very favourable offer. I added paint and the LED pack.
Did you price cross check a Tekna? When they have good deals in late 2017 early 2018 and I got the Leaf 40kw Tekna, the extra difference between a Tekna and an n-connecta + LED pack was about £300!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes: didn't quite get that close, but we didn't want the ProPilot (more to go wrong), the Bose box in the boot or the full leather; indifferent about foot vs electric parking brake.

·
Registered
251 Posts
You've made the right choice. I'm sure you will love the car like I love mine. You must show us some photos when you get it. What colour is it?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Local Nissan dealer responded to a CarWow request with a very favourable offer. I added paint and the LED pack.
What was the offer if you don't mind me asking? I'm potentially in the market and have got a few prices.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts