Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
NISSAN LEAF 62Kwh -
4,467 Posts
I live about 2 miles from these chargers, I have used them just once and they are great chargers. In truth I am very lucky that I can charge up over night on cheap rate for diddly squat, so don’t really want to sit there for 50 minutes even for free vend.

But don’t let that deter anybody, get here, get a free vend, bring your buckets and spades and visit the great pebble beaches at Lee on the Solent, Stokes Bay and of course the Submarine Museum or park cheaply and get the ferry over to Portsmouth and visit Gun Wharf Quay’s.

seriously, folks it’s now or never.

· Registered
NISSAN LEAF 62Kwh -
4,467 Posts
Just a quick up date, down loaded 33Kw's of nice juicy free electrons, this afternoon 😀

So still on free vend (until the end of July, as reported) and these chargers are an absolute joy to use, plugged in and went over to LIDL's and M&S to do some shopping, 45 minutes all done.

Interestingly a Polestar standard range was charging on the 2nd pump, when I returned, first time I have seen one, the only ones that I have seen previously, have been the long range variant with the gold brake callipers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.