Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got into Zoe today and after she started a message appeared on the central display stating there was a map update available for my selected favourite country and did I wish to update. I obviously pressed yes and the message disappeared.
Haven't a clue if it's done it or waiting till later... But looks like it does update OTA as stated on Renault's USB toolbox thingy.
Has anybody else seen this message, I wish I had taken a pic but it came up while I was driving..

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
A member on RZOC saw same recently while checking for updates, he reported around 1hr for download

IMG_20210422_104947596.jpg

·
Registered
507 Posts
If there is an update I assume it’s for the UK then? 🤷🏽 Haven’t used ours today, it’ll probably be Tuesday until I have a look.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
If there is an update I assume it’s for the UK then? 🤷🏽 Haven’t used ours today, it’ll probably be Tuesday until I have a look.
The member that saw that screen mentioned UK South 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT Line with CCS
120 Posts
It done my update on my drive from Glasgow to Manchester this morning. Said Southern UK and Northern Ireland were the areas updated. Drove with Google maps and just let it get on with it.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I had a message a few days ago asking me to confirm the UK was the correct country for auto updates. Didn't actually say it was going to update and has thus far failed to do so.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I had a message a few days ago asking me to confirm the UK was the correct country for auto updates. Didn't actually say it was going to update and has thus far failed to do so.
I had this message as well. I’m not particularly sure whether it did do anything either. Anyone know how to check?

·
Registered
432 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts