Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All.

Picked up the Outlander on Thursday PM, drove home and went for a small drive in the evening.

was locking up the house at 9pm and noticed the sun roof was open,

car was on charge, turned on the ignition, shut sunroof, car would not turn off!

i tried everything i could think of.

looked on the forum, couldn't see anything quickly, looked for a 24 hour Mitsubishi number in the hand book and web, looked at the manual, no joy.

Eventually phoned Karl, the MD at K&R Mitsubishi, Taunton, on his mobile. joy he picked up we ran through a couple of silly things and then he got one of his team to call me 10 minutes later.

Solution

open bonnet
open fuse box, 6" cube far right of the engine bay
wiggle the fuse with the big yellow box around it - it really is obvious which the big yellow one is
car would allow me to turn it off :)

hope this is of use to someone else

·
Registered
65 Posts
Not heard of that one before, thanks for posting and I hope everything else is OK. Re support number in the wallet that contains the manual you should find a small credit sized sticker you can put on the windscreen for 24x7 support. You have this for 3 years. I had to use it for a problem with my PHEV and they where fantastic, also look after BMW, Mercesdes and soon Lamborghini so we are in good company.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts