Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not 100% sure I am going to sell this car, but I am looking at the possibility of moving this to get a BMW i3. I've only recently purchased this car, but I am finding it quite large and I haven't gotten used to driving quite so large a car.

This is the GX4hs model, so near top of the line specs. It is a 15 plate with 47k miles, so should have something like 20 months of warranty or 15k miles, whichever comes first. It is all black and is in excellent condition throughout.

I am asking for £14,500 with a little flexibility on price, but not a lot. I am in southwest England. I can send photos on request - but since the specs are basically the standard for the GX4hs model and it is one of the very few colour options, you can hopefully get the general idea from generic photos.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry for not replying earlier, I thought I had ticked the box to get email alerts from this thread, so I had no idea there were replies waiting!

The car has a full service history. The car was a demonstrator for Mitsubishi, so the first service is not in the book, but they have said it can be added if needed. The others are in the service book. The car was serviced by Halford EV service two weeks ago as part of the deal when I picked it up.

I believe I am the third owner since the car was not sold as new on the initial sale (since it was used by Mitsubishi as a demo car).

The car is in fantastic condition overall. I am just not getting on at all with the size of the car. I assumed it would be fine since it is not much bigger than my previous car, but I am still a bit uncomfortable driving an SUV. This partly reflects the fact that I live in Bath, where any car tends to feel larger than you might otherwise expect.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I probably should have also said - I am only looking at the possibility of selling the car to buy a smaller EV of a similar age. If that doesn't happen, then I will happily drive this car and assume I will eventually get used to the size etc.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@Evoman please can you send / add some pictures? Is this the new or original shape? Does it have a sunroof by any chance?
I took a heap of photos today so will try to post some, or send me a PM with an email and I can try to pass along a set of photos. And yes, it has a sunroof. I think that might have been standard on the 4hs version

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Okay, let's see if this works. I haven't posted photos in a forum for ages and my usual approaches no longer work (like Dropbox no longer providing a public sharing folder). These are from my phone. I have a lot more photos and I also have a set I took with a good camera, but the files are larger and I haven't gotten around to connecting the camera to a computer. Let me know if anyone wants to see more:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have listed this car on Autotrader and decided to drop the price to squeak under the search brackets, so it is on at £13,995. The next cheapest GX4hs with under 50k miles is listed at nearly £16k. So it is competitively priced.

I decided to definitely sell since the size is still an issue for us, and I think we are pretty certain we will be happy with a BEV (we have managed to drive the car since I purchased it on basically 100% battery, so the MPG meter won't give me a value since I think it only goes up to 100!).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts